Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

good but laggy.

its probably my slow net but when there´s more than 4 enemies the controls stop responding or are really slow and i cant shoot even when i run it without textures. and there could be some walking sound for the enemies cause you cant hear if there is somebody behind you before they hit you. But it was an pretty decent attempt at making a 3D shooter on flash. 6/10

Explode-a-Ton Explode-a-Ton

Cool :)

Didn´t really know what i was doing at first but then i got the hang of it, it was pretty fun and that doctors voice was hilarious :D

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

good :)

apparently, im an Nintendo geek :D

Robot Jim! Robot Jim!

AWESOMEE!!!!

Only problem is that it could have been longer, otherwise it was cooL :) 10/10

Commando Commando

ok, good

It was good, but still had to many flaws, like the jumping, it was to easy to fall and die, one time the screen got up befoore i even got to the next platform and then i dead. Could also use some checkpoints, il give it 6/10

Clown Killer 2 Clown Killer 2

Great game!

This game is very enjoyable, controlling is good and the whole diving thing was also a good addition. Only thing i would like to see is: more weapons like; chainsaw, Shotgun, Machine guns etc... 9/10 ;)

The Frustration Game The Frustration Game

I made it!

Fun little game, not to hard but not to easy either, 26 mistakes :D il give it 8/10

Zombie Slayer Redux Zombie Slayer Redux

Love this game :)

this is one of my al time favorite games on newgrounds, great work man! maybe we will see a Zombie slayer 2?

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

cant play :(

i follow the link to the latest flashplayer download but it only downloads the old version i have not the one required. can someone help me? bet this game will kickass, love the other boxhead games, they rock :)

Mathias